HOSTING SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Atech Consulting guarantees 100% up-time for all sites on our Cloud Based Hosting plans. For each hour (or fraction thereof) you experience a compensable outage, we will compensate you 1 day of hosting costs. Scheduled maintenance is not included in the monthly up-time calculation.
NETWORK UPTIME SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT – FOR ALL SERVICES
Atech Consulting guarantees network uptime to be 100%. This guarantee assures that all major routing devices within our network are reachable from the global internet 100% of the time.
NETWORK SLA EXCLUSIONS
Many possible situations are completely beyond the control of Atech Consulting, and therefore are not in the scope of this SLA. These situations include:
- Scheduled Network Maintenance – occasionally network maintenance will be required. Atech Consulting will do everything possible to minimize and avoid downtime during this maintenance. You will receive prior notification of upcoming maintenance at the e-mail address we have on file. Scheduled maintenance periods are not eligible for SLA credits.
- Hardware Maintenance – on rare occasions, the hardware in your Dedicated Server may need maintenance or replacement. Atech Consulting will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations per our hardware replacement SLA. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network SLA.
- Software Maintenance – an important part of managing a Dedicated Server is keeping the software up to date. If you choose to have Atech Consulting manage your server, occasional software updates will be required to address security or performance issues. Usually you will experience little or no downtime in these situations, but we cannot guarantee a specific amount of time in all situations.
- Malicious Attacks – if a third party not associated with Atech Consulting initiates a “Denial of Service” or other form of disabling attack against your Dedicated Server or major portions of our network, Atech Consulting will do everything in its power to stop the attack, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
- Legal Actions – In the case that a legal action is taken against a client of Atech Consulting and Atech Consulting is required to act in accordance with the order, Atech Consulting shall not be responsible for any SLA damages.
- cPanel Issues – if you choose to run cPanel and Web Host Manager on your Dedicated Server, the default install will be configured for automatic updates of cPanel related software. On occasion, one of these automatic updates could adversely affect all or part of the cPanel related software on your server. Atech Consulting will do whatever is necessary to fix any cPanel related problems, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
NETWORK SLA REMEDY – FOR ALL SERVICES
In the event that Atech Consulting does not meet this SLA, Dedicated Hosting clients will become eligible to request compensation for downtime reported by service monitoring logs.
The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer’s monthly recurring charge. This SLA does not apply for any month that the customer has been in breach of Atech Consulting Terms of Service or if the account is in default of payment.
RESPONSE TIME SLA’s – FOR ALL SERVICES
Atech Consulting’s fully-managed customers are covered by two types of initial response time guarantees:
- Help Desk Initial Response Time Guarantee
- Phone Answer Time Guarantee
THE HELP DESK INITIAL RESPONSE TIME GUARANTEE (2 HOURS) – FOR ALL SERVICES
That means that when you submit a trouble ticket via our help desk system you are guaranteed a response from a support technician within 2 hours. If Atech Consulting fails to respond within 2 hours, you will be legible for compensation, credited 10 times the amount of time exceeding our SLA commitment. That means that if your ticket goes 1 hour past our stated initial response time guarantee, your account will receive a 10 hour hosting credit.
PHONE ANSWER TIME GUARANTEE (59 SECONDS) – FOR ALL SERVICES
We guarantee that a live support agent will answer your phone call within 59 seconds from the time you select the department you wish to speak with. If Atech Consulting fails to respond within fifty nine (59) seconds, you will be credited 10 times the amount of time exceeding our SLA commitment. That means that if your phone call goes 6 minutes past our stated initial response time guarantee, your account will receive a 1 hour hosting credit.
All requests for compensation must be received within 5 business days of the incident in question. The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer’s monthly recurring charge. This SLA does not apply for any month that the customer has been in breach of Atech Consulting Terms of Service or if the account is in default of payment. Duplication of SLA compensation is not allowed. Only one SLA credit may be given per incident. For example: if a network outage SLA event and a phone SLA event happen simultaneously. SLA compensation will only be given for one of the events.
Atech Consulting utilizes some third party services to provide responses to customers. These include, but are not limited to, our LiveChat system. If a third party system’s failure prevents Atech Consulting from honoring the Response Time SLA requirements the SLA event will be ineligible for compensation.